Orangeburg, SC - Home with 34.45 acres+/- $795,000
The Way Home is situated on 34.45 acres+/- at 620 Neeses Hwy (Hwy 4) in Orangeburg, SC. This home was built in 2004 and has it all! It has 4 bedrooms with 3.5 baths. The property has a very nice stone/stucco remote gated entrance and a 2300 ft. paved driveway to the residence. The 3977 sq. ft. home overlooks a beautiful 5 acre pond creating some magnificent sunsets every evening. This home was once featured in the South Carolina Better Homes and Garden Magazine. The 5 acre pond was built in 2000 and is fully stocked, well built, and approximately 18 ft. deep. The pond has a nice, partially covered dock with IPE decking and handrails. There is also a 1.5 acre +/- pond on the side of the home. There is also an 18x24 hidden shed out back for your storage needs. The rest of the acreage consist of mature hardwood and pine. The home has many amenities that include the following:
- Brazilian Cherry floors in the Kitchen, den, hall, and living room and Walnut floors in the office area. Marble in foyer, carpet in bedrooms. Travertine flooring in half bath and laundry room.
- Master Bath has heated tile floors, large open tile shower with two shower heads, jacuzzi tub, his and her walk in closets, and his and her separate vanities with granite countertops.
- Kitchen has granite countertops, built in Zub Zero refrigerator, Thermador gas stove, and GE Profile convection oven, and Microwave oven.
- Large laundry room with plenty of cabinet space.
- 10 ft ceilings throughout and 12 ft ceilings in foyer. Trey ceiling in Master Bedroom.
- Three door garage with 13 ft. ceilings and large storage room.
- Brand new 30 year shingles on the home, outdoor kitchen, and dock with Gazebo.
- City water
- Rennai HWH
- Central vacuum system with sweep in vent in kitchen.
- Gas logs in the den and office/bedroom area.
- Zoysia grass with irrigation
- Low voltage landscape lighting
- Dock has electrical and water
- Retaining wall between yard and pond creating a nice transition line and easy mowing.
- Brand new HVAC just installed
- As you walk out the back of the home there is a nice sitting area with slate flooring and metal hand rails. Then proceed down rounded slate steps to the stone floor patio. The patio has a covered stone outdoor kitchen area with granite countertops, grill, cabinets, drawers, and small refrigerator. There is also a nice sitting area surrounding a gas fire pit, The outdoor area has some other gas lighting and flambeaus around the fiberglass SWIMMING POOL.
- The home is wired for surround sound in the Den, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, and Back Porch
- Home has had a pre home inspection and necessary repairs made